Friday, May 30, 2008
Hi and Mary Friday! For those of you who don't know yet, I've recently started a new leg of this journey . My grand-daughter, Tiffany (16) has come to live with us. Bless her heart, she doesn't complain but I know she has to be bored to death! And, it's been a long time since we've had a teenager in the house (at least 10 years). Tiffany is now attending Pasadena Memorial High School...she has to be there at 7:00 AM (that's in the morning)!!! The three of us are making adjustments. This is a ranch weekend. We've had to limit our trips to the ranch. Gasoline prices being what they are. The wildflower picture was taken a few weeks ago. I have a large patch in the front yard at the ranch that's planted in Texas wildflowers. I'm going to watch a movie with Tiffany called Step Up. So, until next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too cool...so glad you are doing this! Love you, Becky
Post a Comment