In a moment of desperation, I tried to reason with him and they left. Her probation officer will call when they have Tiffany back in custody. Now I have to choose which path to take: the one that allows her to come back if she asks (which would make me a liar because I told her I wouldn't) or the one that would probably lead her to certain destruction. Through tears, I look up at the picture above my desk... I'm reminded that this is exactly the sort of situation that moved me to buy this picture.On a much happier note, Joe and I went to see Aunt Freda in Anacoco, LA over the weekend. Joe promised Auntie a few months ago that he would return soon to re
place an old storm door. He made good on his promise. We shopped, took flowers to the cemetery, played "42", ate a delicious meal Auntie had cooked and we went out for ice cream. It was a really nice visit. Look what I saw on Sunday! This is a nest of baby Barn Swallows that set up residence in the rafters of Auntie's carport. It's hard to miss the "four tenors" but look down low on the far left...can you see the shy little dude staring at me? He's harder to see in this picture but if you look real close you might be able to make out his yellow lips.And that pretty much covers the last week for me. Except that Trey, Brandi and the girls are back from their trip to Florida. I missed them. It's amazing how much the girls grew in only 10 days! O. C. and Dylan are spending the night with us. The guys are watching a movie that I'm not interested in, giving me this opportunity to catch up. Until next time...
1 comment:
hey...i know we've talked since this post...but, just wanted you to know that all you can do...is all you can do! love the little birds...made me think that there's always one in the family that may sing to a different tune! thanks for all of your help! will see you soon. xo
Post a Comment