Sunday, November 2, 2008


I had a really fun Halloween as the Cat in the Hat. Most of the children loved the costume but there were a few little ones who wouldn't come near me...not even for the candy (I do look pretty sinister, huh?)! The kids and grandkids came over and Becky was in town. We watched Young Frankenstein after the little ones had left and we laughed hard and out loud (great idea, Becky). It had been too long since I'd seen that movie.

The Texans are about to play the Minnesota Vikings. Joe, Trey, Donna and I went to the game last Sunday where the Texans romped all over the Bengals (of Cincinnati)...and we met and got an autograph from Bum Phillips (head coach of the Oilers back in the "Love Ya Blue" days)! It was the first time Joe and I had ever been to Reliant Stadium. We sat way up in the "nose bleed" section and even those seats were good! I'm going to watch the game now.

It's later, the game is over and the Texans lost : ( Oh well, maybe next week...

2 comments:

Sparkle Mama said...

You look great! Happy Halloween :) Y'all are so fun!

Anonymous said...

love the cat! i'm still laughing...and it's been too long since i watched young frankenstein...can't wait to see the photos of the porches!