Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!! It's been a busy couple of weeks here. It was a wonderful Christmas spent with lots of family and friends. On Sunday after Christmas, Melissa and I left on a 4 day trip to Biloxi, MS. Her boys went to Florida with their Aunt Diane and Uncle Jeff's family. I have a lot to tell about the trip to Mississippi but it will have to wait a few more days. We had to be back in time for me to "ring in" 2009 with my Joe. We've brought each of the past 43 years in together and I wasn't about to miss this one. Joe and I will leave early in the morning going to Anacoco, Louisiana for Auntie's 91st birthday. We will spend the day with her and then take off for the ranch tomorrow evening. I haven't been there in several weeks so I'm looking forward to getting up there. I'll post again next week and include some pics.

1 comment:

Sparkle Mama said...

Happy New Year to you too! Love ya!