I can't believe how long it's been since my last post!
Kaylee celebrated her First Birthday on May 1st!!! Kaylee's little personality is equally as sweet as the birthday cake she's enjoying and sharing with "Da-Da" (Emily was sharing, too). I call the last picture "Guys and Dolls" (for obvious reasons).



The last time we were at the ranch (about a month ago), I snapped this picture of some old, retired farm equipment among the wildflowers blooming. I love how the new, colorful flowers make the old, rusty tools look beautiful.


A good portion of our "newest addition" to the ranch has been leased to Pennington & Sons Watermelons. This is their planting on what is now the highest point of the ranch. I hope they haven't harvested all the watermelons before we get back up there : )...I'm missing the place.
Speaking of missing...my sweet Melonie: March 31, 1967 - May 15, 2007.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day!
1 comment:
I love that you blog... so I can see what y'all are up to. Love the pictures of the old farm tools and fields- very cool and pretty.
You can tell you and Joe are the proudest grandparents!
Post a Comment