This is a picture of my first sunrise in Alaska! We arrived in Anchorage as the sun was setting at 11:30 PM last night! The sun was rising at 6:00 AM when I snapped this picture. I haven't gone far yet, but what I've seen of Alaska so far is beautiful. As I write this, George and Joe have gone to locate us a rental car and Laurice is having an after-breakfast nap.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
This is a picture of my first sunrise in Alaska! We arrived in Anchorage as the sun was setting at 11:30 PM last night! The sun was rising at 6:00 AM when I snapped this picture. I haven't gone far yet, but what I've seen of Alaska so far is beautiful. As I write this, George and Joe have gone to locate us a rental car and Laurice is having an after-breakfast nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is so wild how the night and day is in Alaska huh? That is a gorgeous picture... breathtaking!
Post a Comment